So the weather was alright. It was pretty tame with some clouds and it really seemed like Spring was here and snow was done. BUT it snowed last night. It wasn't very much and all of it is already gone, it was just ridiculous that it snowed.
I'm going to miss St Catharines a lot but Peterborough seems cool. I have only been here for a few days and cause of conference I haven't gotten to meet too many members. The city itself seems like Timmins and St Catharines had a baby. Just right in the middle with pretty much everything. 80 thousand people I think. Elder Ernest is really cool. He has a strong desire to work hard and do good things which is awesome. He is from Haiti and has been out for 8 months now.
We have a few people that they were working with, one has a date for next week, and we were able to teach her over Skype on Saturday. It is pretty cool seeing someone wanting to make a change in their life. There is some other people they were meeting with I just haven't met them yet. We were able to watch conference with a returning member couple and they are awesome. It was fun to watch the session with them and be a part of that. We did some finding this week and got some solid potentials and saw some really cool miracles. We talked with this one lady that said she was praying earlier to meet someone to talk to about religion and then that day we bumped into her and got to talk to her for probably 20 minutes. It was a good week.
I don't have too much for this week, this next week we have a Zone Conference this week with Gifford Nielsen of the 70 and that will be awesome. And we will get to go to the temple. Which I haven't been to that thing for a whole year. It will be nice to be able to go.
Man conference was amazing. I have so many talks that were so powerful and touched me. The spirit was so strong during all the sessions. I literally have like 50 favorite talks.
Top 3, I think, are:
I would just recommend everyone to study conference again. It was seriously so amazing and there was a ton of amazing talks. I always love how inspired the talks are and how perfect they answer all of my questions and prayers.
Love you guys
Elder Talbot
 |
| Elder Talbot and the Wing Family |
 |
| Elder Talbot and the Bonfield Family |
 |
| Elder Talbot and the Curry Family |
 |
| Elder Talbot and the Jones Family |
 |
| Emily and Elder Talbot |
 |
| Elder Lowry, Elder Lee, Elder Johnson, Elder Talbot, and Elder Martin |
 |
| Elders Olson, Lowry, Talbot and Johnson |
 |
| Elders Lowry and Talbot |
 |
| Elder Olson and Elder Talbot |
 |
| Elder Talbot and Elder Roundy |
 |
| The Conley Family and Elder Talbot |
No comments:
Post a Comment