It was finally a nice week. I think Spring should finally be here. It was about 11 to 15 (50-60 F) all week with some rain but it wasn't too bad. Everything still doesn't have leaves but I think everything just got delayed cause of that freak ice storm. Today is around 20 and it feels pretty good.
This week went by super fast. I think I say that a lot but this one flew by. I went on exchanges with Elder Wolford this week, and those just make everything faster. This is the third time I have served in the same zone as Elder Wolford but that was my first exchange with him. He is a super cool guy. We made some cookies and took them to some less active members in his area. It really brightened their days and was pretty cool.
We had a cool miracle when we exchanged, the Lindsay Elders hadn't eaten lunch yet but we had, so we dropped them off and just had little bit of time to do some finding. We were able to talk to this really cool guy named Phuong and we were talking to him about the Plan of Salvation and how that answers questions about why we are here on this earth. He told us that in the past he had struggled not knowing his purpose in life. He was able to make it to church this week and he really enjoyed it.
Just a quick thought, we were in Winners today, and someone came up to us and started talking to us about the church and some of the things he had questions about. He was a super nice guy. He gave us his number so that we could give it to the missionaries in his area. It helped me realize how important it is to be living your life in a way that people can see Christ in you and be an example of one who follows the Savior.
Elder Talbot
![]() |
| Elder Talbot |
![]() |
| The District |


No comments:
Post a Comment