Well it was transfers yesterday. I am getting transferred to Peterborough, which is north or Oshawa which is on the way to Kingston. So east northish. I haven't heard a ton about it but I know some people that have served there so I am excited. I am going to be serving with Elder Ernest. He was trained by Elder Lowry in Heartlake after I left there. It will be cool.
My last week in St Catharine's was really good. We were working pretty hard and we were able to talk to a lot of people! We tracted a ton and we got some potentials so hopefully they will be able to go back and teach them. We dropped by one lady who has a member friend and she called her friend after and was asking some questions.
The youth activity this week was a selfie scavenger hunt at the mall. It was really funny. The youth here are all super cool. It was pretty interesting just wandering a mall taking selfies but it was good.
Thursday I went on an exchange with Elder Johnson again. He is an okay missionary, has lots to work on. Just kidding he is fantastic. Super awesome, I really like him haha. We tracted a lot. We had some pretty funny conversations with people. We accidentally knocked on a families back door and then they didn't come so we went to the front door and they almost let us in thinking we were there for the birthday party haha. We had dinner at the Bonfield's and they are hilarious! They were cracking jokes the whole time. For companionship study we went out to the back yard and had a fire for it. It was really cool.
Emily is still doing really good. She is definitely going to be one of the people I will miss. There really was a lot of amazing people in St.Catharine's. This place will hold a special place in my heart. I will miss it a lot but I am excited for the future.
Well, I think that's all I have time for today. Transfers are crazy. Spiritual moment is our hike with Brother Hardt today. He is amazing. I love that guy. This hike was insanely peaceful. At his favorite spot he pulled out these two perfectly white marbles. He related that to us and challenged us to stay as obedient and pure as the marble. It was super spiritual, I probably can't convey the feelings that were there but it was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment