Monday, October 16, 2017

Service, Ships, and a Short Week

It snowed this week. Not too much and it's basically already gone. It was fairly coldish this week, but not too bad.

It was a short this week so not too much to talk about. Last week at transfers I was on a travel exchange with Elder Roundy who was in my district while I was in Orangeville. It was a lot of fun. We got lost in Sudbury and it was quite the time. He pulled over at one point and started contacting someone.
Wednesday we went fishing to end pday and caught 4 brook trout. Not very big but it was still fun. After, we had a dinner appointment with a fun family. Their kids were quite loud, so it was really funny. At one point a little girl had a cookie and she dipped it in her water and her mom freaked out a bit. Good times.

We did service at a farm this week and we started moving hay and Elder Bagley just started sneezing up a storm. It was really funny but we had to go do other non-hay related things after that.

We met with a member's husband who is a strong believer in Jesus Christ. Sunny believes that just the general body of Christ is what is important. We are going to go and visit him about once a week and chat with him and see where it goes.

Well, that is all for this week cause I am about to run out of P-day time. I went fishing and caught a pike but I don't have a picture yet. 

Spiritual thought is 1 Nephi 18:1-2
1 And it came to pass that they did worship the Lord, and did go forth with me; and we did work timbers of curious workmanship. And the Lord did show me from time to time after what manner I should work the timbers of the ship.
2 Now I, Nephi, did not work the timbers after the manner which was learned by men, neither did I build the ship after the manner of men; but I did build it after the manner which the Lord had shown unto me; wherefore, it was not after the manner of men.

Love you all 

Elder Talbot 


Fish in the mouth... 
Elder Bagley and his fish!


No comments:

Post a Comment