Friday, October 13, 2017

Fear not, Little Flock; Do Good

Well, it was transfers the last two days. I got a new companion. His name is the great James Bagley. He is from Utah. And specifically he is from the great city of South Jordan, went to Bingham High School so it is pretty great. If you know him you should let me know. 

So I don't have a whole heap of time this week. And the time between now and Monday is short so I will just write a really good one next week.

We met with Angie and Don this week. They investigated the church like 7 years ago. Both read the whole Book of Mormon and while talking to them they said the believed the Book was true. But they also said they don't want to convert for whatever weird reason, so me and Elder Bagley will be working with them on that, hahaha.

Yep, we did lots of finding and trying to meet with people but we have some good appointments this week so it should be good. 

I will write a better email next week and tell stories about this past week cause I can't remember any right now. 

Spiritual thought is D&C 6:33-35:   33 Fear not to do good, my sons, for whatsoever ye sow, that shall ye also reap; therefore, if ye sow good ye shall also reap good for your reward. 34 Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail. 35 Behold, I do not condemn you; go your ways and sin no more; perform with soberness the work which I have commanded you.

Love you all 

Elder Talbot 

Skype District Meeting! 

Wearing suit coat and shorts to the skype district meeting!
Elder Johnson in the hammock

Elder Talbot's fishing spot

No comments:

Post a Comment