So the weather was not bad this week. But I have been told that this coming week the high will be 2 or 3C (35-37F) and rain/snow the whole time. Should be fun.
Not too much happened this week. But we had a really good coordination meeting, and we made some plans to go out visiting the less active part member families this week so I am pretty excited.
We met with Angie and Don with Brother Morrisette this week. They are doing good. They gave us their son as a referral two weeks ago and he was not interested. But they are still learning a bit. Hopefully they start to progress which I think they will cause they do have testimonies of the Book of Mormon.
We met with Angie and Don with Brother Morrisette this week. They are doing good. They gave us their son as a referral two weeks ago and he was not interested. But they are still learning a bit. Hopefully they start to progress which I think they will cause they do have testimonies of the Book of Mormon.
Earl and Terri are doing good. They went on a trip down south to Barrie for a bit. We talked a bit about fishing and they got to know Elder Bagley a bit. They are really sweet people.
We were walking around talking to people and some guy walked up to us and started to talking to us about the flying saucers that the Timmins airport is launching and the Mormon churche's involvement. It was pretty funny.
We had dinner with the Coopers yesterday which was pretty sweet. They are a young family with 4 kids and they all are super cute and were bouncing off the walls the whole time.
I spoke in sacrament again for the second time in Timmins yesterday. I basically just gave my farewell talk again.
So spiritual thought is Conference.
https://www.lds.org/general-conference?cid=HP14GC2&lang=eng
I spoke in sacrament again for the second time in Timmins yesterday. I basically just gave my farewell talk again.
So spiritual thought is Conference.
https://www.lds.org/general-conference?cid=HP14GC2&lang=eng
I have run out of time hahaha
Elder Talbot
| Elder Talbot, the Pike catcher |
No comments:
Post a Comment