Monday, July 17, 2017

Orangeville => Heart Lake

So, I am getting transferred. Really far away to the area right below Orangeville. I am going to Heart Lake to serve with an Elder Lowry. Heart Lake is right in the middle of Brampton and I have the temple in my area. It will be pretty sweet. Elder Tarter is staying and getting a new companion. 

So I did service at Phillip's again. And he repaid us with a pig roast. We went through the whole process of killing and cleaning and roasting. It was quite fun. The pig tasted pretty good as well. If you don't like blood, I probably wouldn't look at the pictures. I also had a fire at Phillip's. 

The youth had a fundraiser and we helped out with that. Probably washed 75 cars with just me and Tarter. It was pretty fun. I got to wash some cars with some youth and that was fun talking to them and getting to know them. 

I got to check out some beehives with Brother Jones. It was pretty cool. Definitely something I am going to do when I get back home. 

Here are some pictures. (Pictures of the pig will be at the bottom, so if you don't want to see them quit scrolling after the fire pictures.)
Templeman Family


Brother and Sister Conley

Jones Family





Elder Talbot caught a catfish


Bee keeping with Brother Jones








Queen bee is the larger bee in the middle of the picture.

Fire and pig roast









No comments:

Post a Comment