It rained. Every single day. All week. Super lame. I really hope it stops.
I don't have too much time this week so here we go with the highlights.
We finally met with Jabelle, our media referral from freaking forever ago. She was on vacation or something for like a month. We finally met with her and she brought a friend. They are both 20ish and both super interested and willing to change if they get their own witness. It was super cool. We met them in Brampton cause Margerie lives past Brampton so it was in the middle and we met in a weird coffee shop with them. It was fun.
We got fed pizza Wednesday. It was sweet.
We had District meeting about Patriarchal Blessings and it was super awesome, especially cause I am still new to the whole thing. I didn't get mine till the Thursday before I left for my mission and so it was a sweet meeting. I have never really thought about it in certain ways and I didn't think about it then, but the blessing is literally God talking to me giving me direction in my life. It was sweet. We also went to lunch with Elder Beddes and his companion. They both really wanted to have pizza so we went to Little Caesar's and we all got a pizza. Which Elder Tarter, without consulting me, got the crazy bread pizza which basically is they dump butter and garlic all over a regular pizza. I ate like three slices and I felt like crap. BUT cause of peer pressure from Elder Beddes and Elder Tarter we all challenged each other to eat the whole thing. So I did. And I wanted to die on the way home.
We played basketball with the Morton's on the same day as the pizza incident. I played awful. I felt like I had a brick in my stomach. I also couldn't shoot. But it was fun and I got to work off some of the pizza.
To help some of the youth, we are starting weekly sports. So we played basketball again. This time, I had the pizza out of my system and could move. There were a bunch of people there and it was a blast. There are some really good ballers in our ward, including Bishop Penny. He is like freaking Amar'e Stoudemire, it is crazy.
We also met with Alyssa and her mom and brother. It was fun talking to them and we kind of had Alyssa and Jordan teach their mom the restoration. It was fun. The spirit was there super strong and Alyssas mom is going to start coming to church all the time.
There was a broadcast for Northeastern area and it was super good. If you guys can watch it you should. I have no idea if it is available or not though.
I don't have my camera but I also didn't take any pictures.
Loves
Elder Talbot
No comments:
Post a Comment