Monday, October 31, 2016

Teaching and Eating

Well, another week has absolutely flown by. I thought the first part of my mission was going to be slow but it has been super fast. Which is good that it isn't slow, I guess.  
This week was super fun. We got to go finding a ton which is pretty hard since I don't really like talking to people. But it has been really good getting out of my comfort zone and also it is super awesome to meet so many different kinds of people and seeing how cool people are. 
We had dinner with a member on Friday I think and the food was super awesome. After though, the wife suggested to all the missionaries that we should go visit some of their neighbors. Which was cool. And the husband came with us. It was pretty cool and we are going to teach some of them next week. :) We had a lesson with an investigator on Saturday and the husband came with us. He is a convert of about ten-ish years. He is super awesome and really helped with the lesson. 
This is the end of my first transfer and it has really helped me appreciate how much this gospel can help someones life for the better. I don't have too much time to write this week but I just wanted to let everyone know that this church is super awesome. And go read 2 Nephi chapter 4 its pretty good if it is what i think it is. And if it's not it is probably good anyways. 
I hope everyone has a great week!:)
Loves
Elder Talbot
The elders at a baptism in Scarborough East Area
Sister Rose and Elder Talbot.  She feeds the missionaries several times a week.
Food picture overload....After seeing these, it's surprising to hear he has lost 15 pounds.





No comments:

Post a Comment