Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Savior is the Best Example

The weather was nice this week. It felt really good a lot of the days. This is nice haha. The heat wave a couple of weeks ago makes 25 degrees (77F) feel a lot better. 

So I don't have too much time this week and honestly not too much happened this week. We did a ton of finding this week and it didn't yield too much. But we are happy with what we did. We are going to try some new finding ideas this week. 

Just a quick thought. I was sitting in the chapel yesterday during Sunday School and I looked at the Sacrament table. I have just thought a lot about the meaning of that.  I studied 3 Nephi 18 yesterday as well. The Savior is the best example we could have. I am so grateful for all He has done for me and what that means to me.

Elder Talbot 

Elder Talbot and his small mouth bass

Elder Huffaker and his sunfish

Beautiful Ontario Sunset




No comments:

Post a Comment