Monday, May 14, 2018

Little Things

The weather was pretty nice this week. It was about 20 (68 F) the whole time and didn't really rain. It dropped to about 12 (53 F) for one day but we were outside doing service on a farm so it was really nice. 

We had a nice week. It was pretty fun, we had a lot of appointments so it took some effort but we were able to fit in some finding time as well. Mathew is one friend we met up with. We didn't have too much time to talk to him but he was super nice and very humble. He believes in God and has great faith. We did a super super brief Restoration and talked a tiny bit about the Plan of Salvation. 

One thing that has been on my mind a lot this past week has been the little things. A sister made a comment about how Heavenly father notices the little things. They make a big difference in your life and everyday things. Following the little things we have been asked to do is a lot more personal and only self notice but they are so important. 

So it was Mother's Day. So naturally, I get to tell you all about how wonderful my mom is. She is seriously the best mom I could ever ask for. I can't really put into words how amazing she is. She has supported me through everything and has always been there for me and loves me. I am so blessed to be able to call her my mom. 

I love Ontario 

Elder Talbot 

Elder Talbot, Elder Earnest, and Elder Lowry


Home!

Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment