It was pretty darn cold again last week. It was hovering around minus high 20's and low 30's and it just freezes everything. Even if we plug the car in it struggles sometimes. But I got transferred. I got sent about 10 hours south of Timmins to a place called St. Catherines. It is next door to Niagara Falls which is pretty sweet. The weather right now is like -3 and is SUPER humid which is not so fun but I will take it. This morning it was -6 and snowing and that felt really nice.
Last week with the late Pday there was not much time for things but we got to do a bit. We met with Angie & Don. They are doing pretty well. She bumped into some anti so there was things to clear up but she told us she didn't believe the video. They are really sweet people and they really like the missionaries and have been keeping the small commitment we've left.
Last week with the late Pday there was not much time for things but we got to do a bit. We met with Angie & Don. They are doing pretty well. She bumped into some anti so there was things to clear up but she told us she didn't believe the video. They are really sweet people and they really like the missionaries and have been keeping the small commitment we've left.
We had district meeting in Rouyn Noranda, Quebec. That was really good. I have really liked the two live district meetings this transfer. I have been trying really hard recently to learn by the spirit, and I have been able to do that pretty well. It has made a world of a difference. Elder Hunter is a really good district leader.
We got calls on Saturday from the assistants to tell us that we were getting whitewashed, so we had to pack pretty fast and clean up the apartment a bit. We went to Sudbury Sunday night and then to Brampton Monday night and then I headed to St. Catherines with my new companion Elder Olson. Which is my second companion named Elder Olson. I will tell you guys more about him next week cause I have only known him for a day. We bluewashed the area which means there used to be sisters here but they just moved them and put us in. Which is pretty fun, the sisters left the apartment pretty clean and left like 100% more food than I had left in Timmins. Which me and Elder Bagley left just about no food.
Yesterday we got to the area and we got to meet 3 families. They are all super sweet so far and I am really excited to meet the rest of the ward.
Elder Johnson is my district leader. He is in the St Davids area which covers the falls. He is pretty cool haha. Elder Hafen and Elder Coffey are also in my zone. It will be nice seeing missionaries again and being able to play sports.
Yesterday we got to the area and we got to meet 3 families. They are all super sweet so far and I am really excited to meet the rest of the ward.
Elder Johnson is my district leader. He is in the St Davids area which covers the falls. He is pretty cool haha. Elder Hafen and Elder Coffey are also in my zone. It will be nice seeing missionaries again and being able to play sports.
Spiritual thought is Alma 7:12. 12 And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities.
Which goes along with 3 Nephi 17. In Alma it is talking about how Jesus went through the atonement so "that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities." And 3 Nephi it is showing Jesus doing exactly what Alma was talking about. It was really cool to make that connection and seeing Jesus help so much people, and it helps me understand that Jesus always understands what we are going through in our life.
CALE BYBEE one of my favorite missionaries is engaged. I was shocked but I am quite happy for him.
Love Elder Talbot
1. The engaged man himself. Cale Bybee.
2. #RIPelderbagley2k18
3. Carpooled with Elder Kimball and Morris to Rouyn and packed our car full.
| Cale Bybee and Elder Talbot |
| #RIPelderbagley2k18 |
| Carpooled with Elder Kimball and Morris to Rouyn and packed our car full. |
No comments:
Post a Comment