Monday, January 15, 2018

I Love This Gospel

It was a bit of a roller coaster this week with the weather. Tuesday and Wednesday were around -5 to -10 (23-14F) and then Thursday was 15 degrees(59F) which felt super nice. It was balmy. Then Friday it dropped again and dumped a bunch of snow and went back to -5. 

Tuesday was pretty fun. We had interviews with President Shields in Hamiliton. Man that is a weird place. It just seems weird and the stories I have heard back that up. Then we went home and a YSA named Anthony took us out for dinner and then helped us teach two different appointments. The 2nd one was with Ope who is a new person we met. She is really cool. We taught the Restoration and the spirit was there strongly. She took a Book of Mormon and seemed intrigued. 

Wednesday we had dinner with the Bonfields. They are super funny. They were making jokes the entire time and giving each other crap. They had their son back from school for the week and he just keeps all of it going. We were both dying laughing the whole time. They are a great family. After, we went to Young Mens and played a handball/gatorball type game. It was pretty fun. The youth program here seems really involved with each other and they are all really cool. 

Thursday had a super crazy story that I will tell next week cause I have no time left cause we went to Hamilton.

I got to give a talk on Sunday. First time being the closing speaker. Didn't end early so success.

I love this gospel. 

Bye

Elder Talbot 




No comments:

Post a Comment