Monday, August 28, 2017

Week Something, Probably

So. It was transfers. And we both thought we were staying. But at 10:25 we got a call. And I am going to Timmins. Which is the biggest area and its like half of the mission. I have been told it's an 8 hour drive. Super cool. I'm pumped. I love Heart Lake a lot but I am super excited for Timmins, it will be cool. My new companion is Elder Lowry's MTC comp. His name is Elder Johnson. I don't know much about him. Should be good. Heart Lake ward is going to start something up that we are calling the 30 day ministry. We are trying to follow up the 40 day fast which people loved a lot so now we are going to do that. The details aren't finalized at all but it is going to be sweet. I am excited for it. Hahaha. 

Yep, I don't have a lot of time today. But 21 


Elder Talbot 
We taught Jack Sparrow.

He cleans up nicely for church. Hahaha
So the map. The top half of the picture is my area.

Toronto Canada Temple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment