Monday, June 18, 2018

Another Transfer in Peterborough

Well someone today in the grocery store asked someone if they wanted their milk in a bag. I'm glad Ontario already has their milk in bags so they can put them in more bags when you buy them. 

It was super hot this week. Pretty muggy. Super humid as well, I still don't do well with humidity. Someone told us this week that Ontario isn't actually that humid it is just pollution and chemicals that get blown into the province because it's close to some of the most pollution producing cities like Toronto, Detroit and Chicago. Super fun, whatever is making it hot. 

We had a good week, I was in Oshawa for like 6 days in a row between the last two weeks. I didn't get transferred so hopefully I get to stay in Peterborough more. I went on Exchanges with Elder Nakamoto this week, I love that guy. This coming transfer will be my 8th Transfer being in the same zone as him. It was a good exchange, it was nice to go out and do some contacting with him. 

I was able to conduct/give whatever the word is, a baptismal interview for a lady in Oshawa! She is super awesome and is definitely ready to baptized. It was a very spiritual experience for me, and I could see her desire to follow the Savior. 

I don't have a ton of time this week, cause of transfers and what not. Elder Moulin got transferred to Orillia after only being here for 1 transfer. My new companion is Elder Huffaker. He is a stud, I have been around him before and he is sweet. He was trained by Elder Aspery who is one of my former companions, which makes it the 3rd companion in a row that was trained by one of my former companions, pretty interesting. It will be a great transfer, things are finally starting to happen which is sweet. 

Spiritual thought comes from Church on Sunday.  I was able to give a 3 minute talk on Grandfathers and their influence, and I am so grateful for all the Priesthood holders that have influenced my life. I love my grandpas and they have both changed my life. I also am so grateful for my dad, he is the best dad I could ever have. Fathers (and mothers) have a great responsibility and can make a huge difference in people's lives. 

Elder Talbot 

Apparently I only took photos of clouds this week, sorry about that lol, I'll be better next week 




No comments:

Post a Comment