It rained for the most part. It was pretty windy towards the end of the week. but overall it was nice. BUT the high for next week is 0. yay. hahah
So I went to Sudbury on exchanges this past week. And they have 2 sets there and I saw missionaries a bunch for the two days I was there, and I really enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun. I was also thinking about it though. Being isolated in Timmins I actually really like never seeing missionaries but when I was in Sudbury I really liked seeing missionaries, and I realized I just really like being a missionary. So that was fun.
So some other highlights this week.
Sister Clarke passed her baptismal interview and got baptized this week! The baptism was really sweet, she chose all the hymns that she had special attachments to so it was really cool. It was interesting having a baptism for someone who is already a member of the church, but she said it felt good.
On exchanges, I was with Elder Lee and that was a lot of fun. He is from Korea and is really funny. He is a pretty sweet guy. We had appointments all day so it worked out. I was able to go back and see one of their investigators I saw last time I was in Sudbury. It was really fun talking to her again.
So we didn't have a dinner appointment Friday so we decided to go fishing and we got into them pretty good. I caught 3 fish in the span of like 20 minutes and Elder Bagley added one in there as well. It was pretty fun. The final fish I caught was a toad. It was 31 inches and it was super fun. It totally swallowed my lure and broke the lip off the dang thing. We kept it and made a nice lunch out of it Saturday.
Sister Clarke passed her baptismal interview and got baptized this week! The baptism was really sweet, she chose all the hymns that she had special attachments to so it was really cool. It was interesting having a baptism for someone who is already a member of the church, but she said it felt good.
On exchanges, I was with Elder Lee and that was a lot of fun. He is from Korea and is really funny. He is a pretty sweet guy. We had appointments all day so it worked out. I was able to go back and see one of their investigators I saw last time I was in Sudbury. It was really fun talking to her again.
So we didn't have a dinner appointment Friday so we decided to go fishing and we got into them pretty good. I caught 3 fish in the span of like 20 minutes and Elder Bagley added one in there as well. It was pretty fun. The final fish I caught was a toad. It was 31 inches and it was super fun. It totally swallowed my lure and broke the lip off the dang thing. We kept it and made a nice lunch out of it Saturday.
This week we have Zone conference. So we have to drive to Brampton tonight after P-Day. But a member of the 70 is coming so I am pretty excited.
Spiritual thought, is um my dad I guess. He is the new bishop of my home ward, it will be pretty crazy. He is going to be a great bishop. I know he will be able to help a ton of people and I am so grateful I was able to be raised by him. And my mom. She is an incredible lady.
Peace
Elder Talbot
| Sister Clarke's Baptism |
| Good |
| Elder Bagley with a good fish |
| Better |
| BEST!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment