So. It was hot all week. I think somewhere near 30C (86F). Which is way too hot. I was just about dying. Yesterday the Zumbachs had a party for Tatjanas mission and it was outside. I was just melting the whole time.
Tuesday was weird. I was used to being at transfers and getting a new companion. It was weird just going back to regular stuff. We called a ton of formers and organized more area book stuff cause we were still kind of sick but we got a hold of a lot of people that haven't talked to missionaries for a really long time so that was good. One was an RLDS guy that has met with a ton of missionaries. I had been over before but Elder Tarter hadn't so we called him and set up an appointment. We went over Friday and he was still super old and stuck in his religion. He was asking Elder Tarter a lot of questions and wasn't really looking at me. And I was really tired so I might've fallen asleep for a bit but he never said anything so I don't think he noticed. hahaha. We are going to try to prepare a super awesome lesson for him and see what we can do. The RLDS church doesn't actually exist which is a pretty weird situation, he thinks the whole world is in another apostasy.
Really not a whole lot happened. Our whole district didn't get transferred so that was a party. Elder Roundy was sitting next to me at district meeting and he was leaning back in a chair that was wood. And he broke the chair. It was absolutely hilarious. Everyone was dying. And naturally instead of helping him, I just took a bunch of pictures.
Tatjana got set apart yesterday and we had a party. I was super fun. When she got set apart the spirit was super strong. She is going to be a really good missionary. It was really cool.
Yeah I am in Owen Sound right now and everyone wants to leave for lunch. And they won't get off my back so I guess that is all.
Cool Scripture this week is D&C 6:33-34: Fear not to do good, my sons, for whatsoever ye sow, that shall ye also reap; therefore, if ye sow good ye shall also reap good for your reward. Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
Loves
Elder Talbot
| Elder Roundy and the broken chair antics |
| What do you do when your hammock anchors pull out of the drywall and leave a big hole? |
| Cover it with a picture of the Savior. (It has since been fixed.) |
Here are more pictures since I was so rushed earlier. Hudson and Nolan are the two little kids. The one that looks darker almost traded me his fidget spinner for my tag. We hiked the Grottos today. We walked through a bunch of trees and then opened up to a bunch of rock cliffs. It was pretty cool. The water was super clear.
| Hudson and Nolan |
| Georgian Bay, a large bay off of Lake Huron |
| Tobermory Grotto |
| Super clear water |
No comments:
Post a Comment